Date:      Mon, 4 Dec 2000 08:48:45 -0300
From:      "Roberto Samarone Araujo (RSA)" <sama@supridad.com.br>
To:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Email of FreeBSD security check

   Hi,

           Every day a receive 2 emails from my FreeBSD 3.5 box about
security, this emails says something about backup passwords and group files,
disk status, dumps, cheking for user ID, ipfw and so. The subject of this
emails are :

    server1.mydomain security check output
    server1.mydomais 12/03/00 22:00 system check

           I would like to know what's the program that send this messages,
where I can change to send this emails to another account and how can I
control the out put of this messages.

                        thanks,

                Roberto Samarone Araujo