Date:      Fri, 24 May 1996 08:41:49 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD hackers)
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SCSI hostadapter

As Terry Lambert wrote:

> I believe the NCR 53c7xx series (I don't recognize the "53C700-66"
> in particular, though) are not supported because they are very
> low end components, for which no one has written a driver.

Reminds me: does anybody have any information about the 53C400?

I've got a couple of these boards sitting on a shelf, they used to
accompany HP ScanJets.  I don't think they will be anything that can
be called performant, but just out of curiosity...  Perhaps they are
good enough to recommend them to someone who needs an adapter for an
Archive Viper 150 or so (which i'd recommend rather than those floppy
tape crap).

--
cheers, J"org