Date:      Tue, 18 Sep 2001 21:18:45 -0400
From:      Bill Vermillion <bill@wjv.com>
To:        Stephen Hovey <shovey@buffnet.net>
Cc:        bv@wjv.com, Eric_Stanfield@kenokozie.com, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Code Red?!

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 08:34:08PM -0400, Stephen Hovey thus sprach:

> Actually this isnt all bad - alot of my competitors folded or even
> promote NT..and will fold... I refuse! FreeBSD is the way man!

After about 9 months getting highly frustrated with DOS 2.0 back in
1983 I moved to Unix and have never looked back.  And 2.0 performed
better then 3.0 when they started adding more cruft, and that trend
has never changed.

Bill
--
Bill Vermillion -   bv @ wjv . com