Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 14:40:46 -0500
From:      "Justin L. Boss" <jboss@cpaaa.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   kppp to ras

I'm sad to say I have a RAS NT at work. I'm trying to connect to it with
kppp. It works ok but I get a "timeout while sending config-request". I can
get it to work by starting pppd before I dial then kppp will connect the
kick me off but if I dial again it will work but it is bug. DNS and routes
will not work all the time. Is there a way to get this to work.

Thanks
Justin