Date:      Tue, 18 Nov 2003 08:32:51 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>
To:        Tobias Roth <roth@iam.unibe.ch>
Cc:        Chris Howells <howells@kde.org>
Subject:   Re: BSD support?

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003, Tobias Roth wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 01:12:38PM -0000, Chris Howells wrote:

<Support stories snipped>

> so i tend to tell them that i tried two different machines, two
> different operating systems and two spare parts of every peripheral.
> that usually makes them surrender :-)

This is not unique to Dell.  The only places I can call and get parts same
day shipped to me without question are Sun, SGI, and Cisco currently.
This is a benefit of paying for support at certain levels though, which I
personally would not be able to afford.

Jamie Bowden

--
"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"