Date:      Tue, 2 Nov 1999 17:50:14 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   troubles with UPGRADE(to be continued i fear :)))

so given such huh rather astonishing definition of word Upgrade in
/stand/sysinstall i dare to continue . So i went through th hole
drudge have modification date marked with the last make world
run(the same is true about libs)my kernel is not seen automatically
by machine and other lamentations follow :)) but worst of all
i canot use printer and i would rather appreciate this posibilty:)) and
i lost spooler on rather strange way lpd is enabled in /etc/rc.conf
in system messages i see the row:starting the standrad daemons
printer mouse etc.then surely lpc start all spit out
staritng daemon
printing enabled
to make the story short everything seems ok,till i sent some jobs to queue
and used lpq(1) i got rather devastating message:lp is down .daemon
not present.i done it hard way /usr/sbin/lpd from command line the same
resultat.
SO putting all gory details together :Gimmee my printer back:))I want it
:))
If you need any additional information just give me a sign :)
I split the hole thing the following message will deal with this
black magia of upgrade :)) to 3.3 i mean real upgrade:))(even declared
integer):)
Best Regards
You help is appreciated :))
Give o give me my printer back:)