Date:      Mon, 23 Jan 2012 22:23:40 +0100
From:      Marcin Markowski <mmarkowski@leon.pl>
To:        Jack Vogel <jfvogel@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-performance@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Performance problem using Intel X520-DA2

  Hi Jack,

Thank You for Your answer.

I forgot to mention that if the program will run for more than 30-40
sec.
server loses connection to the internet. I'm not sure if problem isnt
with MSI-X, because NIC (82575EB - igb driver) used for the internet is
also
using MSI-X. Disabling MSI-X for ixgbe or switching on old NIC
(82571EB - em driver) fixes issue (I'm unable to disable MSI-X on
igb because the watchdog resets the card if using only MSI).

--
Marcin Markowski