Date:      Thu, 20 Nov 2003 23:23:04 +0100
From:      ".VWV." <victorvittorivonwiktow@interfree.it>
To:        <advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Re: Re: SCO goes after BSD?

It seems the following, is a very interesting report. Please, read carefully
once more, then write your opinions.

I have also read, the main target of the 'bastards' seems the Novell-SuSE at
the moment, sure not FreeBSD. In any case, they'll look for a new target
every day, until they will exist.

Maybe it could be a foreseeing choice for the FreeBSD Foundation, to start a
legal claim against SCO, if those people will threaten the Berkeley's
rights.

.VWV.