Date:      Mon, 26 Mar 2012 09:29:06 +1000
From:      Da Rock <freebsd-questions@herveybayaustralia.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Vivaldi Tablet

On 03/26/12 06:49, Skippy 311 wrote:
> With a large portion of the open source community looking towards the
> Vivaldi Tablet as the push for mobile linux,
The site reminds me of someone organising a large party and no one
showing up :)
> I was curious if there was any
> plans to make an official push to put something together for this tablet.
> It is alot to ask from FreeBSD, but to put it bluntly, the more this tablet
> can offer the better it will be. Support from FreeBSD on this tablet would
> be a wonderful addition to the community being built around this tablet,
> and I hope to see FreeBSD on board in the near future.
FreeBSD on a tablet would be an interesting idea. Not sure about this
one though... Looks like one of those ones going on eBay for $50. You
can always grab one of those and hack it to run FBSD.

Perhaps this should go to embedded though?