Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 1995 19:24:53 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   CTM of STABLE?

Hi

I have organised a remailer, and I have all the other facilities.
I can get underway pretty soon CTMming (say) STABLE to a mailing
list.

Does anyone want to step in and dictate/ask which is to be CTMmed?

The origin if this will be South Africa (.za), and it would be nice to
have an archive of all that is sent. Any volunteers at a Well Connected
Site (tm)? Our overseas connectivity is _terrible_.

I suspect that the "starter kit" will be about 30-40 MB, and I would
love to have that somewhere where it won't nail our bandwidth.

Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa
+27 21 61-3768 GMT+0200
Finger mark@grumble.grondar.za for PGP key