Date:      Tue, 21 Jun 2011 10:43:36 -0700
From:      Patrick Mahan <mahan@mahan.org>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Intel Pro/1000 PT Quad Port Bypass Server Adapter

All,

We have a requirement for fail-to-wire that we are meeting by using these
types of bypass NIC's.  We have some from Silicom where they provided us
a modified em(4) driver, but now we have a few NICs coming that are straight
from Intel.  However the website doesn't list the correct driver(s) for
this card.

Will the current (or even the HEAD) em(4) driver work for this type of NIC?
I don't see anything in the sysctl for enabling/disabling the bypass mode.

Thanks for any help,

Patrick