Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 2000 15:59:57 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   TrackMan Marble+ mouse under XFree86-4 port ...

Just upgraded one of my colleagues computers to v4 from ports from v3
... she's got a TrackMan Marble+ mouse that worked fantasticly in v3 but
now, if you try to move the pointer around, it goes to one of the corners
and pretty much sits there ...

We tried a Microsoft Intellimouse as well, same effect, so I'm doubting
its the mouse.

I have Protocol set to Auto, and its plugged into /dev/psm0 ...

the kernel is 4.1.1-STABLE as of this morning ...

So I figure I'm overlooking something ... but, for the life of me, can't
think of what ...

Help? :(

Systems Administrator @ hub.org