Date:      Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:19:42 +0100
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.apsfilter.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   looking for 802.11b wireless CF card for PDA *AND* FreeBSD

Hi,

I'm looking for a wireless compact flash card for my PDA
that is also supported by FreeBSD on laptop (5.2).

I'd like to use one of these CF to PCMCIA adapters
to connect this PDA Wlan card to my laptop.

Do you have an idea
- if this CF to PCMCIA adapter is supported in general ?
- if there is a Wlan CF card supported also by FreeBSD ?

The card should support
- 802.11b
- WEP up to 128 or better
- WPA ???
- be supported by Win Pocket PC 2003 (Dell Axim X5)

Some cards have Linux support I noticed on eBay,
but I didn't find something for FreeBSD.

Thanks a lot for any pointer.

	Andreas ///

--
http://www.64bits.de