Date:      Tue, 3 Jan 2012 12:59:11 +0100 (CET)
From:      Mohacsi Janos <mohacsi@niif.hu>
To:        Devin Teske <devin.teske@fisglobal.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, Dave Robison <daver@vicor.com>, Devin Teske <dteske@vicor.com>
Subject:   Re: [ANN] host-setup 4.0 released

Hi Devin,
 	I had a look at the code. It is very nice, however there are same
missing elements:
 	- IPv6 support
 	- VLAN tagging support - creation/deleting

Best Regards,

Janos Mohacsi
Head of HBONE+ project
Network Engineer, Deputy Director of Network Planning and Projects
NIIF/HUNGARNET, HUNGARY
Key 70EF9882: DEC2 C685 1ED4 C95A 145F  4300 6F64 7B00 70EF 9882