Date:      Mon, 16 Feb 2015 03:49:08 +0000
From:      Daniel Hallett <dhal4000@gmail.com>
To:        Poppy Faria <cenu00@yandex.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Building for Raspberry Pi 2 Model B

i have ordered my pi 2 b the same day it released and got it on the
friday of the same week. i am wondering what i can do to help withe
the development of the porting for the ARMv7 on the r-pi 2 b? i am
knowledgeable about computers overall and willing to learn new things.
i am even willing to erase my RaspbianOS installed currently in order
to the build but might i be able to compile from src the code on
Raspbian and then deploy it by testing the img file? from there i can
further assist in other coding issues/building from the freebsd
installed on my pi 2 b. i do have a 2TB HDD with a 3.0 usb connected
to the pi for storage.

Daniel-Renae Hallett aka dhallett