Date:      Thu, 13 Apr 2000 19:38:35 -0400
From:      Robert Withrow <bwithrow@nortelnetworks.com>
To:        Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
Cc:        "Withrow, Robert (W.) [BAY:BL60:430]" <bwithrow@BayNetworks.COM>, Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@glue.umd.edu>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Some new ports broken on 4.0REL

nbm@mithrandr.moria.org said:
:- I was just trying to help, I really don't need your long essay on the
:- lack of documentation and functionality that you'd really like.

So was I.  And I really don't need your bogus advice about cvsuping the
ports tree.

:- However, your infrastructure sounds nice.  When can I expect the code?
:- Where are your patches to fix the documentation, while you're at it?

They'll have to wait until I'm finished sending in all the fixes for the
ports I'm working on right now.

Now that you know that I'm busy fixing ports, I'm sure you will cheerfully
pitch in and help asami put together the 4.0-to-4-stable upgrade kit that
would solve this problem, won't you?  And add it to the web page, while
you are at it.

--
Robert Withrow -- (+1 978 288 8256)
BWithrow@BayNetworks.com