Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 16:05:24 -0400
From:      Peter Schwenk <schwenk@math.udel.edu>
To:        Shawn Ramsey <shawn@cpl.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CVSupping Just Enough

What about the source for the binaries that come with the Kernel Developer
set of distributions?  I'm afraid that if I rebuild the kernel and nothing
else, the binaries won't work.  At least some of them might not, like 'ps'.

--
PETER SCHWENK                                    |  UNIX System Administrator
Department of Mathematical Sciences              |  University of Delaware