Date:      Thu, 16 Jan 2003 12:45:14 +0100
From:      Daniel Lang <dl@leo.org>
To:        Alexandr Kovalenko <never@nevermind.kiev.ua>
Cc:        Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp>, freebsd-hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: could ANYONE please give me an access

Hi,

Alexandr Kovalenko wrote on Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 01:18:19PM +0200:
[..]
> > Now, ftp-master is suffering from heavy load.
>
> I don't see any other site offering rsync or cvsup access to ftp repo...
ftp.leo.org aka ftp4.de.freebsd.org offers rsync for the
FreeBSD archive:

rsync://ftp.leo.org/FreeBSD/

BUT, we've had a raid outage few days past. It's restored but
not all archives (including FreeBSD) are already synced up to date.

I guess this will be the case by tomorrow.

Feel free to sync from us Friday night or Saturday.

Best regards,
 Daniel
--
IRCnet: Mr-Spock                  - Soon I will be free, then hungry. -
*Daniel Lang * dl@leo.org * +49 89 289 18532 * http://www.leo.org/~dl/*