Date:      Mon, 09 Jul 2018 13:41:14 +0700
From:      Olivier <Olivier.Nicole@cs.ait.ac.th>
To:        mayuresh@kathe.in
Cc:        freebsd@edvax.de, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, owner-freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [commercial] sendmail setup request

Mayuresh Kathe <mayuresh@kathe.in> writes:

> i want to have the mails on a server instance so that i can access them
> from a machine other than mine via ssh.

That's the FreeBSD/fetchmail machine I was takling about. That it is
local to you or that you access it with SSH make little difference, the
main point if using fetchmail instead of configuring a full sendmail.

But it is only an idea that you may want to consider or think it is not
worth it. Either way, I won't take it personally :)

Best regards,

Olivier