Date:      Thu, 26 Sep 1996 10:35:17 +0800 (MST)
From:      Swee-Chuan Khoo <sckhoo@tm.net.my>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   stress test DNS

hi,

        I have a 2.1.0 FreeBSD running on P75 16MB.

        I have some people complaining that the DNS is
not responding.

        Any way i can tell that the DNS is not working
well? Is there any software that i can use to stress test
it and collect some data for me to present to boss to but
a bigger system. Like P200 with 64MB ram. :)