Date:      Mon, 15 Mar 1999 14:58:55 +0800
From:      "oscar" <oscar@lion.syscom.com.tw>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD compatible product on Database

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01BE6EF4.59F42280

Dear Webmaster:

    Since I browsed your website, I wish to add our product to your page .
My company is a database-developed company, and we provide the Database
product called
'DBMaker'  for FreeBSD platform. The attached file is a simple description !
Wish you can add this to your page.

Thanks a lot !
Best Regard
				Oscar
---
Tseng, Oscar
Software Engineer, R&D Division, SYSCOM Computer Engineering Co.
TEL: 886-2-27418010 ext. 8334
FAX: 886-2-27313913
Email: oscar@lion.syscom.com.tw
Welcome to DBMaker Web <http://www.dbmaker.com>;

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01BE6EF4.59F42280

<LI><A NAME=3D"DBMaker"></A>
<STRONG><A HREF=3D"http://www.dbmaker.com">DBMaker</A></STRONG>=20
provides you with a professional database system with multimedia =
capabilities, a native ODBC interface, large database features, and =
cross-platform support. The unique open architecture and native ODBC =
interface give you the freedom to build custom applications using a wide =
variety of programming tools such as Visual Basic or Delphi, or query =
your database using existing ODBC-compliant applications.
DBMaker provides excellent multimedia handling capabilities, allowing =
you to store, search, retrieve, and manipulate all types of multimedia =
data. Binary Large Objects (BLOBs) allow you to ensure the integrity of =
your multimedia data by taking full advantage of the advanced security =
and crash recovery mechanisms included in DBMaker; File Objects (FOs) =
allow you to manage your multimedia data while maintaining the =
capability to edit individual files in the source application.
This free copy of DBMaker includes a three-user license with no time or =
storage limitations.
Additional information is available at <a =
href=3D"http://www.dbmaker.com">http://www.dbmaker.com</a>;
------=_NextPart_000_0003_01BE6EF4.59F42280--