Date:      Tue, 07 Jul 2015 13:31:43 +0800
From:      Gregory Orange <gregory.orange@calorieking.com>
To:        ohauer@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   mail/postfix default build options request: SASL

Hi Olli and ports@,

I don't know if this is a helpful forum to raise it, but I would like to
request that SASL be enabled in the default build options for
mail/postfix. I am attempting to use binary-only packages wherever
possible, and so far this is the first where I currently have to build
it myself.

I would have thought SASL is in use across many Postfix installations,
but of course I could be wrong. I was tempted to try out
SMTP-after-IMAP, but since Postfix has the support, I think SASL is far
cleaner.

Would any responders please include me in the CC? I am not subscribed to
the list.

Thanks,
Greg.

--