Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2012 19:51:42 +0100
From:      "thorsten.johannvorderbrueggen@t-online.de" <thorsten.johannvorderbrueggen@t-online.de>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: error

On Wed, 12 Dec 2012 23:12:18 +0100
Andreas Tobler <andreast-list@fgznet.ch> wrote:

> On 12.12.12 22:53, Mauro Francisco C�seres wrote:
> > Good night to all,
> >
> > As soon as I insert FreeBSD PPC 9 disk (full one, not boot-only) my PPC Mac
> > Mini G4 crashes with a Corrupted Stack error. There's no way of solving
> > this!
> >
> > Even when rebooting, it spits the cd out. It crashes as soon as inserted.
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=162091&cat=
>

> If you take a 9.1 snapshot it should work.
> For example here:
> ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/powerpc/powerpc/ISO-IMAGES/9.1/
>
> The 9.1 release should come soon.
>
> Andreas

Hi@all,

it's a funny behaviour because my MacMini works fine with the 9.0-Release CD ... i installed it with no problems ... ofwdump -ap says that it's a PowerMac10,1 ... Are you shure, that your mac mini is okay? ...

Cheers
  Thorsten

--
thorsten.johannvorderbrueggen@t-online.de <thorsten.johannvorderbrueggen@t-online.de>