Date:      Wed, 29 Apr 1998 08:12:46 EDT
From:      LovelyLill <LovelyLill@aol.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   rebooting

Hello, my name is Lillian Gracz, I am the Technology Coordinator for Seward
School, located in Chicago, Illinois.  I have replaced a person who was fired.
Along with him he took most of the software and all passwords.

He set up a HP computer as a server of our web site and email using FreeBSD.
Niether our server nor our email work.  I have no way of getting into the
system with out the login or password.  Someone mention using the boot up disk
only I can't find one.

Is there anything you can tell me that would get me in?  Since, I am unfamilar
with the system I was also wondering what information you can send to assist
me in the administration of the program?  Is there a location where I can
receive formal training?

Thanking you in advanced for your time and consideration;
Lillian Gracz