Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 13:33:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Prabhjeet Singh <prabhjeets@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installation HELP

Hi guys,
   Newbie here! I spent the whole weekend trying to install FreeBSD but
I still cant get it to boot. I have Win98 already on the machine as
well. Every time I boot and get to the booteasy selection, I can only
boot into windows. I cant boot into FreeBSd. BTW, I use Partion Magic
to create the partition first before installing FreeBSD. From all the
info that I have read regarding this, it seems to be a disk geometry
problem. But I have no idea on how to fix it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Prabhjeet Singh