Date:      Tue, 25 May 1999 14:11:08 +1000 (EST)
From:      Warren Toomey <wkt@henry.cs.adfa.edu.au>
To:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Location of TCP/UDP packet suckers

Well, I got a large response back from my offer of a TCP connection logger.
Yes, I should have just offered the URL straightaway! You can get the source
at:

ftp://minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au/pub/NetSecurity/pktsuckers.tar.gz

They were last modified January 1996. I could think of some extra
functionality, e.g to ignore broadcast UDP packets, or packets from
the local subnet, but I haven't bothered.

Hope you find them useful. They compile under FreeBSD 3.x, and should
be easily ported to most other Unix flavours.

Cheers,
	Warren