Date:      Mon, 5 Aug 1996 14:32:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      James FitzGibbon <james@nexis.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Web server plug in port - where to install ?

I'm porting w3-msql, which is an extension for HTML pages to allow mSQL
queries.  It builds just fine, but I'm confused as to where I should
install it.  It would usually go in the web server's cgi-bin directory,
but since I can't assume where that is, I'm thinking I should put it in
/usr/local/bin and then explain how to copy it over and configure your web
server in the man page (which I have to write; see last question).

Comments ?

--
j.

| James FitzGibbon                                         james@nexis.net |
| Integrator, The Nexis Group                     Voice/Fax : 416 410-0100 |