Date:      Thu, 25 May 2000 19:38:58 -0500
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Bart Thate <freebsd@1st.dudi.org>
Cc:        Michael Harnois <mdharnois@home.com>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: libgtop compile fails

On Thu, May 25, 2000 at 06:24:16PM +0200, Bart Thate wrote:
> so changing the #define KERNEL 1 to #define _KERNEL 1 made the port
> compile for me .. . I have no idea what should be the proper fix though.

A proper fix is on the way as part of the (massive) update to
GNOME 1.2 which was released a short time ago.

Please try not to bug me too much about when it'll be ready.. it is
a huge change to the port infrastructure, so will take some time
to sort things out.

Things have not been helped by the GNOME folks helpfully moving
the older releases out of the way into different directories
on the ftp site(s).

-aDe

--
Ade Lovett, Austin, TX.			ade@FreeBSD.org