Date:      Wed, 3 Aug 2005 17:57:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ernest Chen <fantaman777@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sharp UM32W Powers down

Hey Justin,

     I am an owner of a 1 1/2 year old Sharp Actius
UM32W and my computer experiences the same "power
down" problem.  My roommate has the same computer, and
it would also power down for no reason.  So according
to the young guy from Sharp, it's a problem with the
video card causing a short?
     My computer is no longer under warranty, but I
understand that you were able to persuade Sharp to
repair it although it was out of warranty.  I'm
thinking of getting mine repaired because the problem
is extremely annoying and causes me to lose valuable
data.  So how did you talk them into fixing it for
free?  I appreciate your input.

Thanks,
Ernest Chen