Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 01:15:00 -0400
From:      "John J. Paner" <jpaner@paradox.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   making an image for a cd

You probably have seen my posts for help in setting up a fbsd router.

While I know that a flash mem setup would be ideal, I am not at that point
yet.  I have decided it would be easiest if I could boot from a CD image
that I have made with the needed files on it (I could keep the conf files
on the floppy drive).

Here is the question.  How can I make an image of a setup on a hard drive
so that it can be burned on a cd?   I have a CDR on a windows machine and
was thinking that a program like rawrite would do nicely.

Any pointers?

John