Date:      Sat, 07 Oct 1995 11:48:55 +1000
From:      Stephen Hocking <sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linux now has a NetWare server clone...(fwd)

There's first public release of LinuxWare 0.92beta. LinuxWare is
Novell Netware like server for Linux which supports login/logout, message
sending and R/W file services. The package includes IPX utilities, IPX
router daemons and kernel patch too. The source code is available at my
local site (see lsm) and was uploaded  to
sunsite.unc.edu:/pub/Linux/Incoming.

Here's the lsm entry:
- - --

Begin3
Title:          LinuxWare
Version:        0.92beta
Entered-date:   Oct 5, 1995
		IPX utilities and router daemons included