Date:      Mon, 06 Dec 2004 11:10:18 +0100
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@FreeBSD.org>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   making answers on questions more easily to lookup

Hi,

I read an email from Mark Linimon today state-ing that there
are perhaps searches on the site that give back 20 results and
where only one or tweo answers are provided.
I also follow the sunmanagers mailinglist for my employer and it
seems to me that they do a good job in posting a Summery to the
list where one could easily find the answer.

Although the sunmanager list is a bit different for only
having questions (one) and a summery, we perhaps can
introduce it to some lists.