Date:      Sat, 20 Sep 1997 09:53:24 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jay M. Richmond" <jayrich@room101.sysc.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   temporary removal as web site mirror

Hello--

I was refered to www@freebsd.org by Jonathan Hubbard.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, please remove me as an official
mirror from the web site, http://www.freebsd.org.  Hopefully, this will
only be temporary.  It's a bandwidth/local administration issue that I'm
trying to work out. And as soon as I'm available as a mirror again I'll
let you know.

Keeping www6.freebsd.org pointing to my IP is fine, I'm just looking for
the link on the main page to be removed.  I'll continue to run the web
site and update it, so it will be ready when I am allowed to mirror again.

Thanks for understanding and I apologize for the inconvenience,
Jay

__
Jay Richmond			                  Owner, BDIC
Consulting Group Box 1229			                          http://bdic.sysc.com
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology                             (317) 407-7701
5500 Wabash Avenue		           			   Rose-Hulman
Terre Haute, IN 47803		                                (812) 877-8772