Date:      Tue, 23 Sep 1997 12:14:37 -0500
From:      Wm Brian McCane <root@bmccane.uit.net>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Diamond DTV 1100

Greetings,

	I have a little cheapie TV card from diamond called a DTV1100
connected to my old Diamond Video 2001 Card.  I was wondering if anyone knows:
	A) What chip it is using (got paint or such on it and can't read it)
	B) Does FreeBSD have any drivers to support its chipset.
	C) If B is `NO', does anyone have the programming information for it
	   (I have a lot of kernel hacking experience in SYSV and some in BSD).

	brian