Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 19:29:55 +0100
From:      Tim Preece <tim@scratch.demon.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cron and tun0 dialing

Hi,

I am having a few mail/tun problems dialing when not wanted and loosing mail
both incoming and outgoing.

I am running almost CURRENT on an i686

I think that I am not loosing mail now but I have problems that whenever cron
starts It dials out before running a prog even if it is purely local command
string.

I tried deffered option with sendmail but to no avail, now I have recreated my
cf file and removed MAILTO=tim from my crontab

any thoughts much appreciated

tim.