Date:      Mon, 09 Nov 1998 16:17:37 -0500
From:      "Steve Friedrich" <SteveFriedrich@Hot-Shot.com>
To:        "ablesoft@ozemail.com.au" <ablesoft@ozemail.com.au>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: fdimage problem on IBM PC

On Fri, 06 Nov 1998 17:12:54 -0800, Ablesoft wrote:

>When I try to fdimage boot.flp a: I get an error message saying that the
>image is too large. Does anyone know what this means? I have downloaded
>the boot.flp file several times but still get the same error.

Some ftp software will default to downloading in ascii.  boot.flp
should be downloaded in binary.  At your ftp prompt, type binary before
you issue the get.

You might try using rawrite instead of fdimage.  Some others have
reported problems using fdimage.
Unix systems measure "uptime" in years, Winblows measures it in minutes.