Date:      Wed, 04 Jun 1997 17:40:43 -0700
From:      "Todd S. Hansen" <tshansen@sdcc10.ucsd.edu>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Mistake in Handbook?

http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook45.html#47

At the above address, I believe there is a mistake/missing item.
Under Supported Hardware, Disk Controllers in section 2.1.1, you list
supported devicces as:
UltraStor 14F/24F/34F SCSI Controllers
(fourth from bottom of list)
anyway, in section 5.3.5 (above URL), you list a controller line for to
of the controllers and not the third. (24F and 24Fa are what are
missing).
It confused me because I am looking for the driver name for the 24Fa. I
believe it is just missing from that line, but I won't know until I
actually get the card. thanks.

-
Todd Hansen, KD6YPS (Taco)
taco@mad.scientist.com
http://millenium.atcg.com/

"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive...it is the right
of the people to alter or to abolish it"  - Declaration Of Independence