Date:      Mon, 30 Apr 2012 00:17:31 +0200
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Guoqin Ren <guoqinren@gmail.com>
Cc:        office@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: whereis libreoffice

--qDbXVdCdHGoSgWSk

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 04:16:00PM +0800, Guoqin Ren wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> When I tried to whereis libreoffice=EF=BC=8C I got=EF=BC=9A
>=20
> libreoffice: /usr/ports/arabic/libreoffice
>=20
> Well, I thought I should get something like:
>=20
> libreoffice: /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice
>=20
> It seems that both ports have the same name=EF=BC=9A libreoffice. Shouldn=
't=20
> there be a different name for the arabic/libreoffice port, like=20
> "libreoffice-ab" ?
>=20
> Thanks,
>=20
> Guoqin

libreoffice is repecting the same rules as other packages for locale stuff =
which
means: locale/libreoffice if a locale exists as a category,
editors/libroeffice-${locale} if it doesn't exists.

The generated package for every locales are always named ${locale}-libreoff=
ice.

So everything is "normal" at least respecting the usual ports standards.

regards,
Bapt

--qDbXVdCdHGoSgWSk

--qDbXVdCdHGoSgWSk--