Date:      Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:39:42 +0100
From:      Zeo Smeijsters <Zeo@Zaleo.nl>
Subject:   NFS Client more then one dir. down problem on a 4.2 System.

Got a small problem on my work!!!

On our FreeBSD NFS network, we experience a problem:
Only one system got this problem, when we want to use a mounted directory
and we going more then one sub directory down the  File Manager crashes.
First I thought (my problem thinking) it was an access problem or an
NFS-Server problem (Bad export list), but all the other systems have no
problem using the same mounted directory's
The system has no other network problems and I can't find any error's in a
log file !

In the NFS server the directory is Exported with  -Maproot=0 option.

Thanx .. Zeo Smeijsters