Date:      Wed, 04 Feb 2009 16:28:32 +1000
From:      Warren Liddell <shinjii@maydias.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Changing network devices looses internet traffic

Im running FreeBSD 7.1-STABLE an due to my old modem//router being on
its way out to the graveyard in worakability, i have had to swap over to
another, but having to use a USB connection instead of my onboard
network card.  Problem i have is telling my machine to stop looking for
traffic on re0 an start looking for it on cdce0 .. but i can tseem ot
find out how to go about that.  All settings are the same in terms of
gateway IP etc on the newer modem/router as the old one.

What am i missing to let the traffic flow through ?