Date:      Wed, 25 Apr 2001 09:52:23 -0500
From:      Broc Seib <bseib@icd.cc.purdue.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        bseib@icd.cc.purdue.edu
Subject:   Re: Dump very slow in 4.3-RELEASE?

Maybe related...  ?

I now notice that my rdists between two 4.3-STABLE machines goes
*extremely* slow, by two orders of magnitude! The 'top' command
shows the receiving machine is blocking on "sbwait". Is your amanda
process blocking on the same "sbwait" in the kernel by chance?

I don't see this slow behavior when rdist-ing btween the 4.3-STABLE
machine and my old 2.2.8 machine.

-b