Date:      Thu, 2 Apr 1998 15:39:26 +0200
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   	Deutsche Telekom numbers

Only of interest to Deutsche Telekom ISDN customers ...

I'm a DT customer,
I just phoned them, gave my number so they could look up my record,
so presumably they saw I have a "Standard  Mehr Geraete Anschluss"
and not their more expensive "Comfort Anschluss" (or whatever it's called),
(the one where one can use i4b unitlengthsrc=aocd ? advice of charge/duration?)

DT told me there's now no limit to the number of phone numbers one can
have at no extra cost, but practically, I can increase from the standard 3
to 5 without question, & no DM 5/month extra charge, more numbers than 5
are possible, but they'd like to know it was worthwhile.
I forgot to ask if there's a one off change over charge .. I guess/hope not.

-
Julian
Julian H. Stacey  jhs@freebsd.org (& jhs@muc.de)  http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/