Date:      Sun, 27 May 2001 16:17:26 +0200
From:      Munish Chopra <chopra@runbox.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   New port: Konverse

With the help of someone who did the OpenBSD port, I created a FreeBSD
port of Konverse, a KDE Jabber client. I'm having trouble getting things
working completely though. A 'make build' fails like this:

>> Checksum OK for konverse-0.1.tgz.
===>   konverse-0.1 depends on executable: gmake - found
===>   konverse-0.1 depends on executable: libtool - found
===>   konverse-0.1 depends on shared library: kdecore.3. - not found
===>    Verifying x11/kde/libs2 for kdecore.3. in
     >> No directory for kdecore.3..  Skipping..
===>  Patching for konverse-0.1
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for konverse-0.1
===>  Configuring for konverse-0.1
env: no: No such file or directory
===>  Script "configure" failed: here are the contents of "config.log"
cat: config.log: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop in /home/messiah/konverseport.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /home/messiah/konverseport.