Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:20:02 +0100 (CET)
From:      Espen Skoglund <esk@ira.uka.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Outdated port.mkversion

This might not be a very port-specific question.  I'll ask it here
anyway.

Shouldn't the /var/db/port.mkversion file be updated during a make
world?  If not, how is it then updated?  I did a make world on a newly
cvsup'ed 4.2 yesterday, but the port.mkversion file was not updated.
I'm wondering how things could actually work for me prior to the
makeworld, considering that BSDPORTMKVERSION in bsd.ports.mk is
20001103 and port.mkversion has 20000926.

	eSk