Date:      31 Oct 1999 02:40:45 +0900
From:      sada@FreeBSD.org
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org, users-jp@jp.FreeBSD.org
Cc:        rfg@monkeys.com, mistral@imasy.or.jp, sada@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Netscape communicator/navigator 4.61 fix

This is Maintainer of ports/{www,japanese}/netscape* .
I've got a mail from rfg@monkeys.com;

:
>> export XKEYSYMDB; XKEYSYMDB=/usr/local/lib/netscape/XKeysymDB
:
>> I hope this information is helpful.

I'm using netscape browser for FreeBSD with Japanize resource
and it works fine with either XKEYSYMDB setting.
Netscape ports users, please test the environment,
and tell me if it makes your browser more stable or not.

# And I want your suggestion as usual, Sarumaru-san :)

Thanks.