Date:      Thu, 4 Aug 2005 15:59:51 -0500
From:      BB <brent.bolin@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can pf dynamicly close connections

One of the sites that I maintain is moving to a different firewall.

WatchGuard Firebox X1000. None of the full time admins can work with vi for=
=20
system changes.

This is a feature on the firewall. If attempts are made on ports that are=
=20
close, all ports will be blocked for about 20 minutes.

Don't know if the feature mentioned above is good or bad.