Date:      Tue, 03 Nov 1998 22:15:08 -0500
From:      Paul MacKenzie <paul@elehost.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   apache 1.3.3 SSL & SSleay w/ FreeBSD 2.2.6

Please forgive my ignorance on this question but it is mind boggling..

I installed the latest port from the Freebsd site for Ssleay. It installed
no problem. However, when I go to install the latest release of SSL Apache
it asks for the ssleay directory??

I have tried and searched and have surmised that there is not one..

Anyone installed this? what did you do to get the proper configuration in
apache...

Thanks

Paul

"Compassion is the only true answer to suffering"