Date:      Sun, 10 Feb 2008 14:28:39 +0000
From:      Da Rock <rock_on_the_web@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Caldav calendar server for freebsd

Hi guys. This may be old news, but I'm looking for a calendar server for fr=
eebsd. I've searched the ports but found nothing suitable (I'm having an is=
sue with webcalendar which I've posted on their forums, plus I'm not sure i=
t's what I'm after- keep reading to find out why), and I've trawled the net=
.

I need some functions which are a must:

1. web accessible (duh :))
2. evolution accessible
3. evolution postable
4. multi-user

I have seen a few, but I'm not sure whether they will work on freebsd, and =
as I am using a production mc I'm a little hesitant to test this. It seems =
most caldav servers revolve around java, and the php davical is only made o=
n debian (although being php it should work?).

I'm considering building my own, but it appears that caldav is the way to g=
o anyway. My only other alternative then is to figure out the evolution pro=
blem of posting to webcal's, in which case I'll go and bug the guys at gnom=
e evolution.... :) (that and a whole bunch of other problems I'm working on=
- yay!)

Cheers
Your Future Starts Here. Dream it? Then be it! Find it at www.seek.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau=
%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Ask%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=3D764565661&_r=3D=
OCT07_endtext_Future&_m=3DEXT=