Date:      Sun, 26 Sep 1999 12:14:37 +0200
From:      Jan Pechanec <pechy@hp735.cvut.cz>
To:        andrew@ugh.net.au
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Corrupt File System

On Sun, 26 Sep 1999 andrew@ugh.net.au wrote:

	Isn't you partition table corrupted? What does it mean ``No
bootmanager sees it''? If BootEasy doesn't display FBSD partition in
its menu, the partition table in MBR is bad. If BootEasy can see it,
but refuses to load the system, the problem is with the FreeBSD
partition itself, probably.

	Jan.

--
Jan PECHANEC (mailto:pechy@hp735.cvut.cz)
Computing Center CTU (Zikova 4, Praha 6, 166 35, Czech Republic)