Date:      Sun, 5 Oct 2014 16:22:22 -0400
From:      el kalin <kalin@el.net>
To:        Brandon Vincent <Brandon.Vincent@asu.edu>, Colin Percival <cperciva@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>, freebsd-users@freebsd.org, freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: remote host accepts loose source routed IP packets
References:  <CAMJXoc=s=Ud52NJ0dbK-6qKEcszbni4bi1MA8mgRtQSo=2Uuyw@mail.gmail.com> <CAMJXoc=5gs17ZgQ7LYALwKFRPN5hQ38OOuBtDk=EjZzi82EFMA@mail.gmail.com> <CAMJXockiQ%2B0gFbxSY43OyMbNqTjdzR1i16w%2Byiqmm=cQ8HR=pQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAJm423-mFg%2BzU_RB%2Bkp8wmp-V31onJJV0K4FUOLcv%2BczAOCKXA@mail.gmail.com> <CAMJXock7iYsh%2BMXMcxZjaTNg6cgm7g%2BHa4=ZQJqLq0DtzK5BWQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAMJXocm=2D_F8uN1JCKjMTdQvkRhWv9Owd8=UMhYOpKK=drSHw@mail.gmail.com>

hmmm=E2=80=A6  could it be openvas?!

just installed netbsd 6.1.4 aim i found on the aws community aims list=E2=
=80=A6
 same thing..

just the possibility of both openvas and the hackarguardian service being
both wrong is a bit too much of a coincidence for me=E2=80=A6

any thoughts?